Great Authors

  • Cassandra Clare
  • Christopher Pike
  • J.K. Rowling

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Eternity Cure- Characters

     "I turned and saw the gleaming lights of the vampire towers, looming impressively over the tops of other buildings, closer than I'd ever seen before. I half closed my eyes, and the pull was there, drawing me right toward them.
     Kanin, I'm coming. Hang on." (Page 175)

     This quote conveys true personality of Alison because it shows how she never gives up. She has traveled across the country with her brother, who she hates, just to find Kanin. Alison is so close that she can see her destination. This moment shows a little bit of triumph towards Ali reaching her goal. Her character is revealed as the kind of person that once she has a goal, she will do whatever she can to make sure she reaches it.

     Over the course of the book, Alison has definitely become a person who realizes the power inside love. She loves Kanin, becasue he is her sire, and this definitely creates the point of hope inside this novel.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment